I've Got Joy Down in My Heart from You!

I am a girl. I am a girl who loves movies, Japanese fashion, and all things vintage, but most importantly I am a girl head over heals for God. I am not defined by my love of those material things that are temporal, I am defined by unexplainable love God has for me, the eternal. I only say this because lately I have been encountering so much love from God that he has consumed my life entirely. Have you ever encountered the feeling when you have a crush that you cannot stop talking about? That is the feeling I have about God, but to the millionth power. The reason I am sharing this here is because I am changing the direction of my blog. I want to use this blog to show my love for my life I have been blessed with. My blog wont change, but tweaked to say the least. I will still take pictures and share them here, but I will also incorporate encouraging thoughts and verses. This will be the place that I will express myself both spiritually and artistically. I am truly excited for these changes and hope you are too!

Comments

Popular Post