There is Freedom in Love

   I am eighteen, although it is not said aloud many people expect me (and probably you too) to have much of my life figured out. I have to know what I am majoring in which dictates what job I'll have, which dictates how much money I make, which dictates when I will retire or if I'll ever retire. That is a whole lot to think about for only being less than a quarter into the average life. When I was in high school I lay many nights awake staring into the darkness thinking about my future and fearing it because I needed to know what my path in life was. As humans we feel like we NEED to know what our future is going to be like, but I am here to tell you that you can live joyously without a clue as to what your future is going to look like. Some of you might think I am crazy, but I am proof that you really can and it all started in the beginning.
   In the beginning God made man. God chose to create man because God is love and love is best expressed towards someone or something else. That is a lot to unpack. Since God created us he is our father and no matter how much we deny him or ignore him he sill loves us the same. There is a song Housefires sings called Good Good Father in which the lyrics say " You're a good good father it's who you are." God is the BEST father anyone will ever encounter and what do good fathers do for you? They take care of you until you grow up and are able to care for yourself, but in God's eyes we stay children so he will ALWAYS take care of us. And since he is our heavenly father he created us and our path in life before we were even conceived. He created a path, that if we so chose to follow, will be filled with many blessings because God wants so much for us to prosper and delight in the life he has provided for us instead of worry or be sad. Since we now know this, all we need to do is to trust in him and we can be free from like anxiety and sadness. It has taken me years to truly realize what this all really meant, but now with this wisdom God has taught me, I seldom have a day where I worry about my future because I have put my trust into God's hands and I know that in His time the Lord will bring me closer to the future He wants for me! If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear them down below.
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post