This Heart of Mine Part II

   Hello all! I am back from vacation and I was very rested, but it is now that time of the month and I've been feeling sluggish. Regardless, I am determined to blog regularly so let's get to it! Shortly after uploading my last post I felt that there was more to talk about on this topic of the love God has shown in my life. His love has been such a presence in my life this past season and it has really fueled my creativity and since I want to be as honest about my heart as possible I want to share some of my poems, thoughts, and art when I was gushing with love the most. (Disclaimer before we start some of my stuff might be illegible and misspelled, sorry!)

    Recently I have learned that our worship of the Lord is a result from the love He pours down on us. His love has prompted me to be honest to the one who already knows my heart, Him. My thoughts that prompted theses two pages was, "To be completely be honest is to be completely filled with love to not even care about the pride that causes us to hide the icky parts of us."
   The verse to the left is from Matthew 6. I chose this verse because it really spoke to me about the intimacy God so deeply wants with us, that he wants us entirely with no distractions and to be real and honest. On the right is a journal entry from a random Saturday when I was overcome by joy.
 When I am really overwhelmed with praise I write "poems." I put poems in quotation marks because they are just thoughts put into a poem looking thing with really no format at all. The one on the left was written when I couldn't sleep due to caffeine and literal praise gushing from my heart (I think it's appropriate to say that I am obsessed with God). The one on the right is heavily based off the song Falling Into You by Hillsong Young and Free in which I really felt God speak to me and fill me up with the crazy love accurately shown above.
     This piece was inspired by Hebrews 11, which is my all time favorite chapter at the moment. And represents what chains I have broken by faith and what fruits have came from it. Sorry this one and the one below are not the best quality, I have discovered that extremely sparkly gel pens don't scan very well, but are still magical.
   And last, but not least another poem thing. In the first line of the poem you can see that I say "You kissed my nose," to my knowledge that is not biblical, but when I feel the Holy Spirit my goosebumps start from the middle of my face (my nose) and then spread to the rest of my face and body. I like to think that it's God and kissing my nose. Cheesy? Probably. 
   I hope you liked the little bits of my journal that I have shared. I really encourage all of you to be inspired by God. We are made in the image of God and he is the most creative one ever to exist so that makes every single one of us creative. Praise him and then watch, listen, and create! He will not disappoint.
                                                                xx,
                                                                  Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post