I'm Wishin'

   Greetings internet scouts and welcome to the blog of a week long hermit! I say that only because I have been sick all week long with the most vicious cough and have not left the confines of my home since Sunday. Netflix and Friends have become my best friends and waking up has become optional. I finally felt better yesterday, but to my dismay I started getting cramps. The plus side to all this staying home is that I totally changed the blog. My sister just got a new template and it looks so cute that I pulled a little sister and got a new template too! It was a hassle to find a cute, free template, but I finally found one and I will continue to decorate and spruce it up in the coming weeks. If you want to revamp your blog too I suggest going onto Pinterest and search "free blogger templates" and tons of cute free stuff will pop up for your blog (that's what I did).
    Along with being happy about the blog's new look, I'm also very happy about my birthday which is in 3 weeks!!! I am so excited for everything I've planned especially for my eldest sister's visit. I haven't seen her since the summer and I'm so excited to hang out with her on my birthday weekend! I'm also having a Rococo inspired party, going to Disneyland, and going out for some yummy Korean BBQ (There is only one plus about having divorced parents, you get more than one party). I am especially excited about Disneyland because we are doing a fruits themed Disneybound. I really love dressing in themes like here and I wish I could do it more often. What makes it even more exciting is that I chose strawberries as my fruit and  I've been completely obsessed with them lately. I also chose them because I thought they'd be Valentines appropriate since my birthday is the day before Valentine's Day. Since my birthday is around the corner one of my relatives is bound to ask me what I want for my birthday and instead of writing down a list I am going to make this post into a birthday wish list and send them a link to it. I also thought you guys would like to see what cool things I have my eye on (you probably don't, but I'm going to do it anyway).


My hair is fairly straight and I am too lazy to curl my hair and then brush it out because it takes forever so this seemed to be the best alternative. And this video made me want to get it even more. Watch it, her hair looks gr8.
I know, I know,  you've seen these sandals before, but now they are in my wish list because I didn't get them for Christmas. And I know some of you are shuddering at even the sight of sandals in winter, but I live in Southern California where our winters consist of 60 degree weather and if my feet do get cold I'm not afraid to wear socks with sandals.
 Isn't this choker just the bees knees? It is from this adorable shop called Inu Inu. But I think I found the same one for much less on EBay.
These shorts are also from Inu Inu. I think these are really cool. Yup.

 I absolutely need more film especially these super cute films for my Fuji Instax.
I've been wanting this skirt for who knows how long, it is not the American Apparel skirt, but a much cheaper one Ebay. Oh how I love EBay...

 I hope you guys enjoyed my pastel edits of the items I chose. I was going to leave them, but they looked extremely boring so I decided to torture myself for an hour editing them. I don't know why it took so long now that I think about it... Anyway, have a fun and safe weekend! Until next time!

 xx,
Cristianne


Comments

  1. THIS IS ALL ADORABLE. you should def get the tennis skirt, I've got one myself and it is magic and I wear it waaaay too often but it's amazing!

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank so much! I hope that if someone doesn't get it for me I'll be have enough money to buy it myself because I know it will become apart of my daily uniform.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Post